Ad

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Staying Chic and SHopping Smart by Nina Garcia

(thinking hard to put a good entry...damn...mati kutu (+_+) )

Every single woman should  invent a fundamental fashion's need.

Source from 'The STYLE STRAYEGY : A Less Is More, Approach to Staying Chic and Shopping SMart' by Nina Garcia

  • Classic high-heeled pump > mine from Charles & Keith plus espadrilles from Vincci..major cheers

  • Ballerina flat > mine from CROCS. thanx to fit + alin + kak muna + anie...am wearing this flat like everyday.It's dying

  • Trench coat > I have trench shirt not coat. put it on during office hour..chilli red..end up, has been called "WAH GLAMOURNYA" from my former supervisor...boss ur voice can be heard by the whole room.thanks:P

  • Classic white shirt > super agree...super great if you can trade with your boyfriend's shirt. sexy

  • The Little Black Dress > I have a lot of Little White Dress but not LBD. Still searching !!! ANy suggestion?

  • Cahsmere cardigan or turtleneck > I have a few. So far, the best is from Zara..Thanx Adik..Planning to get one from MNG

  • A great bag > so far sembonia and coach sling back are the best for me..besar + comfy and affordable < paling penting

  • Denim > my one and only Levis Jeans

  • the last one but not least a great baju kurung < not included in the book, but I believe it is an essential fashion's need for all pompuan Melayu 
by my kakak Nina Garcia



2 comments:

chanT-chanT from The HearT