Ad

Monday, November 1, 2010

finale for RIMAU MENANGIS

Sunday was my last day in Penang but I promise to come here again. 'My Mahadi' still owe me a few food spots eg: Nasi Kandar Beratur + Laksa Tom Yam + Mee Udang Sg Dua + Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai Basic

We woke up early and rushed madly to Restoran Ikan Bakar DIN, so we managed to get myriad of 'RIMAU MENANGIS'..(Kalau tak, haku yg nangis jap lg). 'RIMAU MENANGIS' keeps tantalizing my taste buds and its hard to forget,..damnit...cm ner nak balik key el nie?=(

My Mahadi "are u ready bie?"
me "cepat!!! nanti habis"
off we go

My Mahadi : "but dont forget, our last picca for today"
me : "really this is the last picca of the day? hurm(*_*)"

here we come
eh, where is the RIMAU MENANGIS
tears streaming down my face
My Mahadi " eh dont so drama ok, next table"
me "owh ok..huhuh"

tummy full, me happy
now, nature appreciation moment

thanx mahadi for accompany me for these 3 days 2 nite


cool place

me "thanx Captain Mahadi..am going back to my alien homeland..."
XoxO


No comments:

Post a Comment

chanT-chanT from The HearT