Ad

Monday, November 15, 2010

Coconut makes me SHORTER

Coconut is a staple ingredient in Malaysian foods, from curry, rendang, kuih and so forth. 


Mine, COCONUT brings different mode and memory which I will NOT FORGET until now. It was back in 1994 when I was in Standard 5, 11 years young. I was a fragile, petite and sweet little girl.

One morning, I had breakfast all alone by myself.
There was NO ONE around. WOW!!! this was unusual but I was totally FREE.

My mom was darn fierce even ADOLF HITLER can't compare to her. She was THE LADY of the LAST words. So everything during my toddler moment, will be in proper manner. don't play2 hah....

Back to my coconut story, in front of my kitchen, there was a PETITE coconut tree (just like me) with a few coconut up there...As I enjoyed my nasi goreng, me heard a cried from the coconut tree.



Aisehh..It can't be ghost during this day light. It kept crying till I knew IT was a KITTEN...an orange and white cute kitten. The KITTEN stucked in the middle of the trunks.

As I was exquisite scared of my mom, I just stared and hoped THE kitten will able to overcome the obstacle. Lets give this kitty 3 chances..more to 3 meeeeeeeowwwwww..

1st cry, still stuck..(damn)
2nd cry, almost tremble on the ground with nail still stucked in the trunks (must be painful)....
3rd cry...ok2 i will help u


can u resist this look ????...u r mean creature...
taking an advantage on a weak person

monitoring surrounding, hoping mom was not around....
tapping slowly, I managed to go out from the kitchen..yippie...I was the savier of the day

So, I pull the kitty out from the trunks....but it stucked...
2nd time stucked again (why lah kuku panjang, thats why u stuck up there)
3rd time ..............DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

felt extremely paint on my head...dizzy....my view blank..

must be my mom....

she must mad to death...looking the left foods on the dinning table...

no words pop out....the best thing, just asked an apology

as I looked around..there was NO ONE...uikssssssssssssss

was my mom running away?

she not that coward...then what was that?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this was the PREDATOR which hit my tiny HEAD
damn u COCONUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


end up as a tiny and small girl





4 comments:

  1. sudah la...ko memang kependekan lagi nak salahkan coconut.ceettt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaa.. patut la ko ade short sikit.. hahaha..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. madi kater haku pernah di adopt alien giler

    kejam sunggu

    ReplyDelete

chanT-chanT from The HearT