Ad

Monday, November 28, 2011

New AddicTion

I have new addiction^_^. Please welcome Nutella Hazelnut Cocoa Spread + Marks & Spencer Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuit and Garrett Chicago Popcorn. So bubye Starbuck and bubye bakso -__-"


Nutella was introduced by Diela when we were in UTM KL. I always complain that I cant get enough of creamy chocolate from the ordinary chocolate spread. Hence, Diela sort out my intense craving by introducing NUTELLA^_^. It is full of chocolate and again not too sweet. Super addicted guys.

I cant find Nutella in Kedai Mamak in front of my house even in Bintang Hyper Market. Okies, Bintang was one of the BIGgest market in Selayang but crap NUTELLA was not there BUT luckily I can get it straight from 7 eleven. Yippiee. It cost RM9++ for small bottle.

To add salt to my wound, NUTELLA does not have HALAL!!! Apahal??? I pretend IT has and continue to eat till the last drop -___- It was early 20's and heyyyyy, now all Muslim can taste it as HALAL IS THERE!!!! It is before me ^_^ sob sob sob..Sangat terharu okeh!



I hate BISCUIT. Yup, it is true guys -___-" Biscuit is a kissing cousin of my miserable life in uni. Why? We would eat biscuit late at night while studying. It's pain. Burn the midnight oil while everybody was sleeping and starving like hell and luckily there was buscuit. Oreo and chipsmore were the best companion ever but they are damn sweet.

So, here, I introduce you, a great biscuit all the way from Marks & Spencer. Ok shadappp guys. Don't think I'm choosy or what so eva. This Milk Chocolate Digestive biscuit is full of chocolate, tender and again not too sweet. Ya ya, you must be bored to death as I keep repeating  NOT TOO SWEET but hail yeah this is what I'm looking for in every dishes. Healthy life balance -__-"

Thanks Mizah for introducing this biscuit.
My whole family + Mahadi love this biscuit so muochhhh. Pout xxx!

Again, thanks to Mizah for introducing another great experience. It is GARRETT Chicago Popcorn. I won't forget how Mizah keep munching the eye-catching-packaging non stop while offering everyone a bite.

What can I say, Mizah do has a great taste that lead to perfection, I never taste the most mouth-watering pop corn on earth. It was all the way from Singapore. Crappp..And she is a sweet girl after all, she never forget to buy Garret for us every time she touch down Singapore. Thanks Mizah ^_^
   
tribute from Garrett website

Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, the Garrett Chicago Popcorn is here in KLCC ^_^ I'm walking on air. It's a bliss guy. It is located at LG in front of Maybank. You will see a long queue and the price is a bit expensive but let's make it a treat after a long hour of meeting or some catfight with your fiancee. The wound heal. My favourite flavour is Almond Caramel which cost RM19 for small packaging. It can go higher than that depend on the flavor and size. Dope!

tribute from Garrett website
Should try CheeseCorn next time ^_^

You are mine baby ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

chanT-chanT from The HearT