Ad

Sunday, November 27, 2011

2011 PCISO DeepaRaya Celebration

Hello and nitey nite peeps. Yup I am quite buzy + overwhelming and demoralized due to truckload of unmanageable baseload. Frankly speaking, I'm contributing lots of problem to my supervisor and team lead. Sorry guys. How I wish I could turn back time and reverse the sorrow but pass is pass. Life goes on.

I've been chosen to be an emcee for 2011 PCISO DeepaRaya Celebration in Telaga Minyak Jaafar. Basically it was more on PAKSA RELA. Thanks committee. To make it more miserable, I had to wear SAREE. Clap clap clap. Busted -___- I am not a girly stuff and how on earth to wear SARI. Great guys -__-"


But thanks to Sageetha for the super-awesome-marvelous- RED SARI. Wow, me myself also amuse with the person before me ^_^ And thanks to Muna. Without her, SARI would left hanging at the door. Muna is the expert of wearing sari and not all Indian lady can tight sari very well. And forget-her-not Adibah for being a great company of the day. Thanks guys. You rawkkkkk!


These are the xcesorry from Sageetha. She has boxes of bedazzle jewellery!



I taught that my big and flabby tummny would say hELLO to the world but phewwwww -
thanks to Muna cause she was able to wrap my whole NANGKA hid in the glamourous sari.


Apart from the mouth-watering dishes, there were a few games prepared for the audience. First game was - Jangan Lupa Lirik which composed by afjanta and the 2nd game - the nomimated guy from each team need to wear SAREE. Susah weyyyyyyy...


Presenting, our most beautiful Hindustan beauty peagant


Steven

Hanif -__-"

Fariz -___-"




Rusyaidi -___-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My favourite picca =)
Sleep tight peeps=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

chanT-chanT from The HearT