Ad

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Self Indulgence

Last Friday, I was able to squeeze my tight and hectic schedule by applying ONE day leave...yippe (Itue pon dh cukup bagus ok dpt cuti..bukan senang:p)

So dunno what to do, I killed my spare time by watching Asean Food Channel (AFC).
I have my own favourite cooks such as nigella "BITES" lawson(bites not her name) + jamie oliver + bruce + rob rainford + Adrian Richardson + and the one and only - our local chef - the best of WAN..

There was an ad by MAYONIS showing "How to prepare an ommelette with MAYONIS"..damn..it was so mouth watering...slupppp

Woooooshhhhhhhhhh, I was all set in my small and tiny and cozy kitchen=)
As I was not sure how to prepare the correct OMELLETTE, I just customized my own dish...

Base Ingredients :

1) Eggs
2) mayonis
3) Tomatoes
3) Kraft cream cheese
4) Kraft slice cheese
5) bird chilies
6) salt and AJI skit

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..Here is my succesful dish after a few years.
Named it as "OMELLETTE CHEESY CHEESE"

served during lunch hour

The whole family love it..serious ok..no kidding fella..
my younger brother..AYIEN asked me to prepare the ommelette during our tea time..just look like a pizza thou

served during tea time...can u spot the melted cheese(*_*)??


No comments:

Post a Comment

chanT-chanT from The HearT