Ad

Monday, October 25, 2010

Modest Me

Too much leaves are not good as I will fullfill predominant of my off day with diversity of tiring activities. It is not appropriate to call LEAVE anymore...more to CLEANING day.

Last Saturday, I cleaned up and dust off my modest bedroom from sawang + habuk + and segala macam mak nenek.phewww...

u will notice a bunch of books..yup..we love books...books are evrywhere..
under the bed, pillow, table, comforter and so forth:)

am plannning to repaint and renovate my kecil bedroom...wish me luck ok


please ignore the unfinished business !!!!...need to hijack NADIA a day to re-paint the whole bedroom..
used to have queen bed, but cracked into pieces due to monstrous cousin's attack


another part of my bedroom..again..please ignore the unfinished business..
still trying to get rid my mom's obsolete treasure...


part c

hahhaha..yes i am cheapo...so what???
steal those planks and bricks from my cool grandpa..

This is my humble hidding place for the past 27 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

chanT-chanT from The HearT