Ad

Monday, June 25, 2012

Palate Palette

Hello peeps ^_^  it's been a while I have been disappearing but here I am, blogging about my humble little Life.

Di malam yang sejuk ini, I would like to introduce u guys another cool spot which is located at :

21 Jalan Mesui 

off Jalan Nagasari

50200 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Presenting Palate Palatte ^_^ Below are some of the cool pics from the website :






What does Palate means? And can somebody tell me, what is Palatte -__-"
Here are some sneak pics from the website itself




Palate serves Western cuisine and you should expect the UNEXPECTED ^_^ and Palatte is an ART centre surrounded with vibrant + colourful furniture.


I've been there once wif my beshtest companion at night.The view was damn spectacular and mesmerizing ^_^ So guys, wait no more, let's boogy!

1 comment:

chanT-chanT from The HearT